When you interact with us, whether by using our Website or communicating with us, we may collect the following information about you: • information you give us: you may give us information about yourself if you sign up for an account on our Website, place an order for products, complete any online forms (such as registration forms, competitions, and surveys), opt-in to receive our newsletters and special offers, enter a competition or promotion, participate in social media functions with our Website, or correspond with us (by email, telephone, instant chat, social media or otherwise).
This information may include your name, address or location, phone number and email address, date of birth, gender, purchase information, images and financial information (including your credit or debit card details), amongst other information.
If you register an account on the Website, which you must do if you wish to purchase products from the Website, then you may give us your photograph and nickname. From your account, you can also invite your friends to shop at our Website (including by email, Facebook, or Twitter). Although we will let them know that we received their details from you, please ensure that you have the permission of your friends before sharing their contact details with us and only forward emails to people you know would be happy to receive them.
• information we receive from other accounts or sources: we may receive information about you from your other accounts or other websites, including our partner boutiques, social media providers like Facebook and Twitter, advertising networks and analytics partners, and payment and delivery service providers, amongst others. By logging in to our mobile applications via Facebook or Twitter, or linking your account on our Website to your Facebook or Twitter accounts, you are giving us permission to obtain certain information and content from these accounts. The specific types of information that we may obtain depend on your settings for that account or website, and will be subject to their privacy policies.
• information our IT systems collect about you: each time you visit the Website, certain information will be created and automatically recorded by our IT systems. That information includes:
o cookies: we’ve set out more details about cookies below, but these small text files can help improve your experience with the Website and make it easier to interact with us. This may include storing your location or language preferences to save you having to re-enter information when returning to, or ensuring that items you wish to order don’t disappear as you navigate between pages on, our Website;
o device information: the information provided by your device will differ depending on which type of device you are using (whether it’s a PC, Mac, iPhone, Android, or otherwise) and the settings on that device, but includes the type of device you have (such as an iPhone 6S or Samsung Galaxy S7), the device’s IP address, the browser you are using, your mobile network provider (for mobile devices), the pages you have visited, your time zone and country location, and crash or download error reports.
• information we collect in store: Green Bird Trading W.L.L is always looking for new opportunities to improve your shopping experience and this extends to your experiences in-store. When you visit Green Bird Abu Dhabi, you may have the opportunity to use pioneering technology to enhance your in-store experience. You may also give us information about yourself in-store if you make a purchase using a credit or debit card, complete a survey or questionnaire, enter a competition or promotion, provide us with feedback or otherwise interact or correspond with us in-store. Where you use a WiFi-enabled device in-store, certain information may be provided by your device, which will differ depending on your device and settings. The information that may be provided is the type of device you have, the device identifier/media access control (MAC) address, the proximity of the device from the access point, location of the device, and where relevant, when and for how long the device is connected to the Wi-Fi network. You can prevent information being provided by turning off the Wi-Fi feature on your device
To make our Website work, including to allow you to order and receive products from our Website, administer your account and to optimize your experience we need to use the information that we collect in a number of different ways. The key purposes for which we use your information are as follows:
• to provide you with the products you have ordered: to order products, you need to register an account on our Website (which you may personalize). Your information (including name, address, phone number, email address, and financial information (such as debit or credit card details)) will be used so you can submit, and we can process and fulfill, that order. We may also use your information to communicate with you about your orders and account and provide you with customer support when needed. This may require us to provide your information to third parties including our partner boutiques from whom you are purchasing your product and our delivery partners, as further set out below;
• to administer, maintain, and optimize our Website, our services, and your experience: we want you to have the best experience possible when you interact with us, including using our Website, products and services and visiting Green Bird in-store. To do this, we use your information (including log data, statistical information, and device information) to ensure that the Website and its features and any Wi-Fi networks are functioning correctly, to adapt and customize our Website to better suit your preferences and to provide pages specific to your language or location. In-store at Green Bird Boutique Abu Dhabi, we may use Wi-Fi analytics to measure footfall, visits and movement through any Browns store to optimise and enhance your experience. At your request and subject to availability, we may create images of you trying on outfits/items and send these to you to enhance your shopping experience;
• to provide you with customer services: if you contact our customer services team or provide us with feedback for any reason, whether by email, phone, chat, or otherwise, we will use your information (including your name, phone number, and email address) to help us categorize the communication, respond to you, and where appropriate, investigate, and resolve any issue or incident that you may have. We may also use your phone number or email address to let you know the status of, or if there are any problems with, your order;
• to update you on our latest offers, products, and news: where you have told us you would like to receive marketing communications or when you have made a purchase from our Website, unless you tell us otherwise, we will use your personal information (including your name, email address and address) to occasionally send you updates, news, and offers via email, post, or other forms of media. We may use your information to tailor these messages to you;
• to advertise and promote our products, services and brand: where you give consent, we may use images of you on our Website, social media sites (e.g. Instagram) and in-store at Green Bird Abu Dhabi to promote our products, services and brand.
• to carry out research, analysis, and surveys on your use of our Website and views: where you have opted in to receiving communications from us, we may use your personal details (including your name, address, email address, and phone number) to send you polls and surveys to find out your views of our Website and services. We may also carry out analysis of, and research into, the ways that you use our Website so we can optimise the Website and your experience. We may use third parties to carry out any research, analysis, and surveys, or to deliver incentives in return for your participation in polls, as further set out below; and
• for your, and our, financial security: for everyone’s safety, we need to ensure that our customers are genuine. To do this, we may use your personal information (including your name, address, and financial information (such as credit or debit card details) to confirm your identity and perform a credit check or anti-fraud checks. We may use third party credit reference or fraud prevention agencies to perform these checks, as further set out below, but no formal credit check is performed and your credit rating will not be affected. Please note that we do not sell your information without your consent (whether your name, address, emails address, financial information, or otherwise) to any third party.
To provide the Website and our services, we work with a number of carefully selected third parties. We may share your personal information with other members of the Green Bird Trading W.L.L in order to operate our business and provide the Website and services.;
• third party service providers for business purposes: to function properly, we rely on a number of carefully selected third parties to provide us with services and products. These include courier companies to deliver products, anti-fraud and credit check providers to keep us and you secure, payment providers, analytics companies to enable our marketing, research companies to help us carry out surveys, IT/technology providers to support, maintain and provide our technology and IT infrastructure and others. We permit these companies to use your personal information only to the extent necessary to provide us with their services and products; we do not allow these third parties to disclose or use your information for any other purposes. We have high expectations and requirements in their handling of your personal information, as you do in ours, and we hold them to these;
• advertisers for marketing purposes: we may provide your information to our advertising and social media partners (including Facebook and Twitter, where you choose) where they require the data to select and serve relevant adverts about our products and services to you and others;
• aggregated information with third parties: we may aggregate your information with the information of other customers, creating a dataset of information about the usage of our Website, purchase of products, and other general, grouped information about our customers. Although this dataset is aggregated and anonymised, meaning it cannot identify you as an individual, it provides a valuable insight into the use of our Website and we may therefore share it with select third parties. These parties may include providers of plugins or similar technologies to help measure traffic, our partner boutiques and other providers to allow them to better stock products, and our investors. Please note that we do not share your information with any third party advertisers or networks for the provision of third party advertising on our Website.
Keeping you and your personal information secure is very important to us. We take a number of reasonable steps to try to protect the personal information that you provide, including: • using a Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) to encrypt the personal data that you send us during the order process (including any financial information such as credit or debit card details);
• requiring you to establish a password to access your account on our Website;
• not keeping details of your credit or debit card that would enable any third party to transact using that credit or debit card (such as your CCV number); and
• regularly monitoring our servers and IT systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. Unfortunately, despite this, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to or through our Website, and any such transmission is at your own risk. In particular, please keep in mind that if you voluntarily disclose personal information online in a non-protected environment (such as a message board, shopping list, or in chat areas) then that information can be collected and used by others outside of our or your control.
• by emailing us at email@example.com.
The following charts will help you match the designer's size scheme for this product (indicated in the dropdown) to your usual size.
|US||00||0||2 - 4||4 - 6||8||10||12||14||16|
|JEANS||23||24 - 25||26 - 27||27 - 28||29 - 30||31 - 32||32 - 33|
|XXS||XXS - XS||XS - S||S - M||M - L||L - XL||XL - XXL||XXL - XXXL||XXXL|
Please note, this is an approximate size conversion guide. Conversions may vary from brand to brand. For further information or advice, contact customer care.
|US||00||0||2 - 4||4 - 6||8||10||12||14||16|
|XXS||XXS - XS||XS - S||S - M||M - L||L - XL||XL - XXL||XXL - XXXL||XXXL|
Sign up & Get 10% OFF on your first order by using
PROMO code : NEW2019